Saturday, October 13, 2007

Productivity

It's funny what you consider productive when you're not employed.

Yesterday I (finally!) got my car washed. When I got done, I was all hot and sweaty, and my dog was also dirty, so I washed him too. Clean car, clean dog. Check! Check!

Today I've been beading furiously all day. I wouldn't want to give anything away to the accidental reader (singular) who might wander along... but watch BooMama's blog (www.boomama.net) for details later this week. There will be pics on this blog too. Promise. If I live that long. I had to find cute sassy models for my things, of course, and naturally I needed to look no farther than the many female friends of Son the Younger. His friend Amazing Katie will be doing the honors, and I don't know which of us is more excited -- her to be modeling FOR! THE! INTERNET! or me to get to spend some time with her -- she's so fun, and it's been way too long. I should make her a fun Katie necklace just for being so cool.

It's funny... I was scared for my kids to be teenagers, but I've had such fun with them. Who knew?

No comments: