Saturday, October 27, 2007

Congratulations to the Contest Winners!

Congratulations to the two contest winners! Melissa May and Meredith each get to choose a set. Enjoy, ladies!

And I will now open up orders for the other items. Meredith has already emailed to choose #2. I haven't heard from Melissa May yet -- her comment also called out #2, which I can re-make if needed, although she also mentioned the fish.

So for all other items, if anyone cares to buy them, you're welcome to do so. Again, my email is lisalisalisa [at] gmail (dot) com.

Even if I make #2 twice for the contest winners, I have enough beads to make it at least twice more. First two emails in my inbox may buy it.

Thank you so much to everyone for the encouraging comments. I hope to have a web site up to sell my jewelry in the next few days as well, although there's no content there yet.

I will also give away another piece or two (different than those you've already seen) in the Fall Y'all giveaway next week, so come back for that.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Melissa Ens said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON!!!!! I was just getting ready to sing this morning at a church women's ministry breakfast and laughing at a piece of chunky jewelry I found the other day in my closet--left from my Kindergarten teaching days. It's adorned with crayon box beads and pencil beads... I am highly fashion challenged and I know one of your beautiful sets will be a much needed addition to my jewelry collection! Now I just have to make a decision which is really not easy for me. I'll let you know ASAP. Thanks so much!!!!!