Monday, July 21, 2008

Little Bumpy on Re-Entry

I know, I owe you guys some pictures and some posts. I've been very bad since I got back to Texas.

I slept a record 15 hours on Saturday, was up just long enough for some Tex-Mex with friends Saturday night, then crashed again. After church on Sunday, I was pooped again and took a far longer nap than I should have. I was up later than I should have been last night, so my sleep schedule is still messed up.

I'm going to try to get to sleep at a reasonable hour tonight so I can get myself straightened out. My sister told me (having heard it from several of her colleagues who travel extensively in Asia) that jet lag coming back to the States is much tougher than jet lag going there. I'm feeling it.

So yes, I still have more stories and pictures to share with you, and I will try to do that tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day, after all.

No comments: