Friday, January 18, 2008

Off to Dallas This Weekend

My sister, who has been so lovely as to conceive and cook me a niece (a NIECE! can you IMAGINE?!) is having a baby shower tomorrow morning, so I am off to Dallas to enjoy the festivities and party with the nephew.

In case you're unfamiliar with my excitement above, I have a million nephews but only one niece -- and she was 7ish when I joined hubby's family. This will be my first baby niece. My existing niece has been kind enough to present me with a great-niece, which is its own brand of amazing but also makes me feel old (she managed to do this before my 40th birthday). So back to my niece in the oven...

I would share with you the lovely gifties I have planned for Katherine, my niecelet, but of course my sister has been known to pop onto my blog. So I will have to post pics later. I can't wait to share in the fun tomorrow though!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: