Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm Back... Sorta

There will be pictures, I promise. I'm off the plane and back home. Clearly I wasn't organized enough (or, more correctly, didn't take the time) to post while I was in Manhattan, but I will tell you all about it as soon as the travel migraine subsides.

Tomorrow I have an 8am phone interview with a whole panel of Taiwanese people (at least theoretically -- I didn't answer their email while I was gone either and didn't see it until this morning), plus I head back to work. Busy times. But I'll get some pics up and tell y'all about the fun we had in the big city. Good stuff.

Now for an email to Taiwan. And a large nap. In MY OWN BED. Which I lovelovelove.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Can't wait to hear all about the trip!!

Jenny said...

Me, either! What's going on with the Taiwanese people??
I {heart} my own bed, too! There's just nothing like it ;0)