Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Envelope Please...

As promised, I picked winners around noonish today. The random number generator made sure I had a little counting fun with the first one. Maybe this is why I don't buy Target or Amazon gift cards -- so I don't have 450 entries to count through!



I counted three times, and Paryjeja is the winner of the purple and green lampworked necklace (she has no blog, or I would share the linky love). I will be emailing her in a few minutes.

For the second drawing, the fishie necklace, the winner is proof that it's never too late to slide your name in. The winner was the VERY LAST entry. How's that for fun?


The winner is ChristiS, and I'll be emailing her as well. I wish I'd seen her giveaway -- a fun CZ ring -- but somehow I missed it. Ah well.

Thanks to everyone who entered, and I hope everyone had a great time with the carnival! I know I did!

EDITED TO ADD: For the month of February, if you order from my web site, put "Bloggy Giveaway" in the special instructions for 10% off and free shipping!

No comments: