Thursday, September 4, 2008

Odds and Ends

I don't have a "post topic" today, just a couple of little things.

First of all apparently it's a lot easier to take pictures when there is light streaming from the sky and WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME TRENT WAS PLAYING AT THE RANCH ON LABOR DAY? OK, deep breath. I'm better now. Provided there will be an October show in my living room. If such a thing is not forthcoming, I do not promise that I will not throw myself to the floor in a toddler-like temper tantrum. Even my ultra-picky teenage son (Son the Younger) loved the music -- quite the endorsement!


In other news, if you'll look somewhere down the left column, you'll see a new button close to the top. The Blissfully Domestic website just re-launched this week (and there was much rejoicing, yay!), with a new Inspired Bliss channel, to which I will be one of the regular contributors.

What will I write? you might be wondering. Hopefully something more insightful and intelligent than what I manage here, I would answer. We shall see.

No comments: