Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today, History

For the most part today, I've been encouraged by the attitudes of the bloggers I follow on twitter. Many were vocal McCain supporters, and yet they twittered today of their hope for President-Elect Obama, for their prayers for unity for this country, and of their intention to move forward and mend relationships where they can.

There's a reason I admire these folks.

One well thought out post in particular I'd like you to read is from Brad Ruggles. He is a graphic designer extraordinaire, and I'm blessed to have a t-shirt designed by him and produced through Carlos Whittaker's blog that I love. Brad's post is what I would say if I were that eloquent, which I'm not.

So what are you waiting for? Go read it. That's probably the first and last time I'll talk about politics here, and that's really only because I think it has affected us spiritually. God, please heal our nation and bring us together!

1 comment:

Brad Ruggles said...

Thanks for linking me up. Glad you connected with what I had to say. Honestly, I thought today's post would just be one of them that I wrote for myself that wouldn't get a lot of comments. I was pleasantly surprised by the feedback.